- With GAEKKO’s innovative 3 in 1 hanging system, any frameless picture can be easily attached to any wall: The choice is yours: gluing, nailing or screwing
- All picture formats: For pictures and plates of any kind, e. g. Alu Dibond, glass print, painting cardboard, hardfoam plate, acrylic glass plate, metal, fine art, no matter how large, wide or thick
- All walls: e. g. wallpaper, woodchip, concrete, plasterboard, marble, tiles, plaster, plastic, glass, metal. The clamp attachment holds both plates and acrylic paintings with self-adhesive hook
- Hang it up fast: No more complicated hanger systems, such as gallery rails, picture sheet, picture ledge, picture rail hooks or picture hanging stripes sawtooth hanger – Easiest mounting no nails
- Easy picture change: The set includes a self-adhesive wallhanger, an exchangeable picture module, screws, dowels and nails. No new drilling, nailing or holes in the wall necessary
All wall surfaces The innovative 3-in-1 suspension system is suitable for: wallpaper, woodchip, plaster, tiles, rigips, concrete, plastic, marble, metal, glass or wood. You can choose between 3 application types: glue, nail or screws. Version 1: glue. Without holes and without damaging the wall, simply attach the hanger to the wall with the self-adhesive tape. We recommend the hanger to stick to smooth wall surfaces, such as tiles, rigips, concrete, plastic, marble, metal or glass. Glued, the maximum load per suspension system is 2 kg. Version 2: nails. No drilling required and suitable for heavy pictures and prints- simply nail the hanger to the wall with the two included nails. We recommend hanging on rough wall surfaces, such as wallpaper, woodchip, plaster or wood. Nailed, the maximum load per suspension system is 4 kg. Version 3: screws. SUITABLE FOR EXTRA STABILITY – Simply screw the hanger to the wall using the brand dowel and the screw. We recommend that you screw the hanger on rough wall surfaces, such as wallpaper, woodchip, plaster or wood. The maximum load per suspension system is 4 kg. Quick and easy: One picture – one hanger: hanging pictures is a piece of cake with GAEKKO. With just one hanging system, you can hang your desired picture on the wall within 30 seconds. The hangers are not visible and provide stability and support for the picture. The prints can be replaced quickly and easily. Simply hang the picture, attach the module to a new picture and place it on the wall hanger – done.